Precise projects limited Kenya
At Precise projects limited we serve detailed, construction project management techniques to oversee the planning, design, and implementation of a project, from its onset to its completion (planning, scheduling to monitoring and evaluation) in socio-economic development, building and construction, civil engineering and in the property development sectors anyplace in Nairobi.
construction management services in nairobi
At precise projects limited Kenya we oversee the administration of construction projects and contractors, develop and control engineering projects and also act as advisors in civil, electrical and mechanical engineering works. Some other services include
- Specifying project targets and plans including delineation of scope, budgeting, scheduling, setting performance requirements, and chosing project participants.
- Optimizing the resource efficiency through procurement of labor, materials and equipment.
- Realize various operations through proper coordination and control by planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
- Developing effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts.
construction management in nairobi
A Quantity Surveyor (QS) is a construction industry expert with adept insight on construction costs and contracts. They are concerned with the capital expenditure phase of a building or facility and calculate budgets based on clients' specifications. They prepare intricate estimates to ensure budgets are sufficient for each stage of construction.
At precise projects limited Nairobi, Kenya, our certified quantity surveyors are ready to offer their knowledge at the most affordable rates.
Some of the services provided entails:
- Construction arbitration, contract management and construction project management
- Cost consulting, Value estimation, Preparing Bill of Quantities and Tender Document.
- Managing construction projects on behalf of the client to ensure that projects are completed on time and within the budget.
- Giving precise guidance on contractual claims emanating from construction projects.
- Preparation of Payment Application, certification and valuation of construction work.
- Assessing the cost of refurbishment of buildings damaged by fire, war, looting, natural disasters etc and negotiating a settlement, hence assisting in dispute resolution.
quantity surveying in kenya
At precise projects limited , we carry on the operation, control, and oversight of real property. We also carry on the business of real estate property development, facilities management, housing estate development. We also offer services as real estate agents and act as an intermediary between sellers and buyers of real estate/real property.
Looking for a house to buy or rent anywhere in Nairobi, Kenya, then worry no more. We've got your back. Our team of property agents will ensure that you find the house of your dreams, depending on the specifications and amenities or budget you desire.
search for properties in kenya